Find Housing

Looking for an affordable apartment you’ll be proud to call home?  Housing Works wants to help.

Many deserving people ask, “Help me find a house”.  Housing Works is here to help you do just that.

Housing Works Apartment Listings

We offer high quality rental communities throughout Central Oregon professionally managed by EPIC Property Management.

We have rentals available for seniors, veterans,  farm-workers, homeless and transitional families, workforce and special needs populations. View our housing at EPIC Property Management.

Dignity begins with quality housing…

Rental Owners Accepting Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers

Housing Works is proud to partner with private landlords to expand the inventory of rentals where Section 8 vouchers are accepted.  Through the Housing Choice Voucher program , those receiving housing assistance can use their vouchers towards rent in approved market-rate units.

To find your next home in Deschutes, Crook, or Jefferson counties, view listings in the link below.

Section 8 Rentals

Note: leases by HUD Section 8 voucher holders at privately-owned properties must be pre-approved by Housing Works.  Prospective tenants should contact landlords directly to inquire about vacancies and whether a voucher will be honored.  The landlord will then request authorization from Housing Works.

Need Housing Today?

Housing Works does not provide access to emergency, short-term housing.  If you are in urgent need of a place to live, please contact the following.


Bethlehem Inn (541) 389-2820

Shepherd’s House (541) 388-2096

Madras Gospel Mission (541) 475-2064

NeighborImpact Family Shelter & Transitional Housing (541) 385-0301

Saving Grace Domestic Violence Shelter (541) 389-7021

Redemption House of Prineville (541) 362-5642

Transitional Housing

NeighborImpact Family Shelter & Transitional Housing (541) 385-0301

Grandma’s House (541) 383-3515

Cascade Youth and Family Center (800) 660-0934

Additional Resources

NeighborImpact Answer Book

NeighborImpact Libro de Respuestas

Family Resource Center of Central Oregon 2-1-1 or dial 211