Contact Client Services

  • Please choose a program from the drop down list
    Certain programs are available to voucher holders only.

Available to current Central Oregon HCV holders only. If you live outside the state of Oregon, contact your local PHA.

Contact Client Services for more information on:

  • PATHWorks (Family Self-Sufficiency Program)
  • Using your Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher to purchase a home
  • Homeownership coaching and opportunities
  • Valley Individual Development Accounts (VIDA)
  • Security Deposit and Credit Builder Loans
  • Other client services related questions